How to Manually Install Photoshop Actions from Adobe Add-ons
If you are having troubles installing our products from Adobe Add-ons, please follow the instructions below.
- After logging in to your Creative Cloud account, go to My Add-ons. Click on the Install Issues? link.
- In the Where to find it tab, expand the Download / Install your Add-on another way link then click Download using Extension Manager. You will be redirected to a page where you can download the product.
- After downloading the file, rename the file extension from .zxp to .zip.
- Extract the .zip file then doubleclick on any .atn and .pat files that you see.
- You should see the actions in your Actions panel now (Window > Actions). If not, try dragging and dropping the .atn file into your Actions panel.
Please contact us if these steps do not work for you.
Start by loading the Photoshop action again:
- Remove all copies of the actions from your Actions panel.
- Load the Photoshop action again. Please do not rename the action set in your Actions panel.
If you are still getting errors:
- Open any image.
- Ensure that the Action set has not been renamed.
- Go to Image > Mode > RGB Color and Image > Mode > 8-bits per channel.
- In the Actions panel, make sure that is a white checkmark towards the left of the action. If you see a red checkmark or don’t see one, please remove the actions and load them again.
Please contact us if you still can’t get the Photoshop actions to run.
Check to see if File Sync is enabled on your computer:
- Go to My Add-ons and ensure that the add-on is installed.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop application. Click on the gear icon (near the top-right of the application) then select Preferences. Click on the Files tab and ensure that File Sync is enabled.
- Wait for your files to sync. You can find the file on your Desktop.
Please contact us if you do not see the file on your Desktop.