It’s like a dream! Make your photos look like a Wes Anderson set with these Lightroom presets. Teal, yellow and pink. These presets are specifically designed for sunny outdoor landscapes and cityscapes. Try them out today!
What You’ll Get
- 14 Fadeable Lighroom Presets (14 looks x 5 strengths = total of 70 presets)
- Toolkit of 12 Presets to change color balance and flatness
- 14 Fast-Render LUTs
- 14 High Quality LUTs
Daydream Lightroom Presets & LUTs
✔ 14 Surreal Looks
Transform your photos with this bundle of 14 Lightroom presets! They work great for daytime cityscape and landscape photos.
✔ Fadeable Lightroom Presets
Have you ever used a Lightroom preset that was so close to perfect… but it’s either too strong or too light. Here’s the solution! These presets come in 5 variations from light to strong. Need something stronger? Just pick the stronger preset.
✔ Fully Compatible with LR Toolkit
These presets can be modified and used in conjunction with LR Toolkit. LR Toolkit is the best workflow system for Lightroom and it makes it easy for you to customize the presets. You can adjust the fade, create HDR looks, boost colors, and a lot more. More information can be found at www.lrtoolkit.com
How to Install Lightroom Presets
- In Lightroom, go to Edit Preferences (Lightroom Preferences on Macs).
- Go to the Presets tab then click the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” button.
- Copy the “SparkleStock Daydream” folder into your Lightroom Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
How to Use LUTs in Photoshop CC
- Go to Layer New Adjustment Layer Color Lookup.
- Click on the 3DLUT file dropdown menu then select “Load 3D LUT…”.
- Browse for the *.CUBE file then click Load.
- LUTs can only emulate the color grading and there will be slight differences between the Lightroom presets and LUTs.
- The Fast-Render LUTs are recommended for video projects. They process faster with minimal difference compared to the HQ LUTs.
- As these presets make dramatic tonal changes, they work best with raw files.
- These Lightroom presets are designed for landscape and cityscape photos. We recommend using a lower-strength preset for more natural looking skintones.
- Lightroom CC (All Versions)
- Lightroom Classic CC (All Versions)
- All software that supports LUTs (including Photoshop CC, Affinity Photo, Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects CC, etc.)
- Mac and Windows