Skin is the worlds most advanced skin retouching actions. These actions let you retouch portraits in a fraction of the time with only a beginners knowledge of Photoshop. You can mattify, airbrush, and heal skin using the same techniques professionals use.
- 25 Retouching Actions
- Professional Results with Nondestructive Layers
- Full 16-Bit and Partial 32-Bit Support with Automatic Bit-Depth Detection
- Supports ProPhoto RGB
- Used by Professional Retouchers
- Featured on Adobe Exchange and Advanced Creation Photoshop Magazine
- Select Skin Tones
Automatically select skin tones with face detection.
An easy and safe way to mattify oily skin.
- Ultra Mattifier
Use this action for more oily spots.
- Skin Airbrushing
After mattifying the skin, use the airbrushing actions to refine the look of skin. This is the same frequency-separation technique used by pro retouchers and it makes skin look smooth while retaining all the skin details.
- Skin Airbrushing (Lite)
A more natural-looking variation of the Skin Airbrushing action.
- Skin Airbrushing (Sharp)
A stronger variation of the Skin Airbrushing action that also produces sharper skin details.
- Skin Blur
For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details.
- Plastic Skin
Takes the Skin Blur action a step further with increased smoothness and reduced skin details
- Brighten Eyes
Easily brighten eyes and reduce red-eye syndrome. It also retails details in the pupils by preventing clipped highlights/shadows.
- Lip Enhancer
Use this action to make the lips look sharper and more vibrant.
- Lip Enhancer (Strong)
A stronger variation of the Lip Enhancer action for lips without lipstick.
- Teeth Whitener
Reduce yellowness while retaining the natural pearl color of teeth.
- Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows
Easily darken eyelashes and eyebrows without masking.
- Freckle Reducer (Light-Brown Freckles Only)
Remove freckles without cloning/healing! This action reduces light-brown freckles (ephelides) and blends them in with the skin.
- Redness Reducer
This action is great for reducing skin inflammation and improving skin tones.
- Super Sharpen
A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect that can be faded simply by changing the opacity.
- Clipping-Free Contrast
Increase contrast while retaining details in the highlights and shadows.
- High-Pass Contrast
This contrast effect is great for increasing clarity in airbrushed skin.
- Local Contrast
Use this action to improve edge contrast and photos taken with low-quality lens.
- Shadow Contrast
Increase contrast only in the shadows.
- Midtone Contrast
Increase contrast only in the midtones.
- Highlight Contrast
Increase contrast only in the highlights.
- Emphasize Skin Flaws
This action gives your portrait a grungy/dirty look – it find the skin details and emphasizes them without the use of filters.
- Diffused Glow
Add a beautiful skin glow that isn’t too cheesy. This diffused glow effect looks great because only affects the highlights.
Automatically detect and resolve common document issues.
- The “Select Skin Tones” action is only available in Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- The Troubleshooting action and automatic error detection is only available in Photoshop CC.
- The Mattifier, Freckle Reducer, and Emphasize Skin Flaws actions are not available in Photoshop Elements.
May 8, 2015 – Version 2.0.1
- New Photoshop Elements action. Now officially compatible with Photoshop Elements 11 and newer.
February 22, 2015 – Version 2.0
- Photoshop CS3 to CC:
- Ultra Mattifier automatically detects skin color making it easier to use. The previous version has been renamed to “Ultra Mattifier (Manually Select Colors)”.
- Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions play much faster on 16-bit documents.
- New Lip Enhancer (Strong) action.
- New Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows action.
- New Super Sharpen action uses a custom sharpening algorithm to create perfect pixel sharpness.
- 16-bit support for Ultra Mattifier.
- 32-bit support for Mattifier, Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions.
- Photoshop CC:
- New Troubleshooting action to detect and resolve common document issues.
- All actions have error detection built in to resolve common document issues.
- Automatic bit-depth detection for the Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), and Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) actions.