Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions! These actions can be used to create pencil sketches, abstract digital dots, halftone popart effects, and more.
- Snapshot Prerendering:
Play one action and all the effects will be generated for you! Using Photoshop’s snapshots feature, you can switch between the effects instantly without running another action.
- Professional Results:
All the effects are created using nondestructive techniques – all layers are fully editable. The actions do not flatten your image or touch your original layers. They also work with great on high-res photos!
- Clarity (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Two-Strip (Red/Teal, Purple/Green, and Yellow/Blue)
- Harris Shutter (Horizontal Shift, Vertical Shift, Horizontal Stretch, Vertical Stretch, and Zoom)
- Dot Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Rounded Square Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Halftone Popart (1px, 2px, 4px, and 8px)
- Pencil Sketch (Regular and Soft)
- Stained Glass (32px, 64px, 128px, and 256px)
- Digital Display (8px, 16px, 32px, and 64px)
- 4 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
- 8 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)